Weekly Update!

Hello All!

It has been a busy and fun-filled week with Knight Day, Terry Fox Run, and the start of Running Club. We also tested some predictions we had made in Science and worked on drawing what we imagined as we listened to a story.

I am writing this weekly update on Thursday because I am going to be away tomorrow, but I wanted to let you all know that typically I am going to post updates on Friday afternoons. Many of you have been asking about being able to subscribe to my blog and receive emails every time I post,  and I am currently waiting on the ability to do just that. I will let you know when you are able to.

Dates to remember for next week: 

Tuesday, Oct. 6 – Food and Nutrition Assembly

Tuesday, Oct. 6 – Clubs – ‘Thanksgiving’ theme – after school – 3:15-4:15pm. Clubs are optional and do not cost anything.

Thursday, Oct. 8 – Interim reports go home

Friday, Oct. 9 – Pro-D Day

Spelling:

Due to the fact that we have two short weeks in a row, we will be keeping our spelling list at 10 words for the next two weeks.

1. call
  2. row
  3. salt
  4. belong
  5. bring
  6. bite
  7. get
  8. send
  9. coat
  10. tell

Bible Memory 

Psalm 138:1-4a

“I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul. All the kings of the earth will give thanks to You, O Lord”

Other Notes and Reminders:

Thank you for your donations for the Terry Fox Foundation, our class raised $35.

Pumpkin Patch permission forms went home with each of the students, please make sure that those return to school signed ASAP.