Weekly Update

Great Job today Grade 2’s! You did such a fantastic job at our Remembrance Day assembly and I was so proud of you :). Enjoy the long weekend!

Dates to Remember:

Monday, November 14th – Pro D Day

Spelling & Phonograms:

No Spelling this week due to the short week.

We will continue to practice the Phonograms we have been working on. I sent home a Phonogram quiz earlier this week with the Phonograms we are working on.

Bible Memory:

Psalm 138:1-8

“I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. When I call, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O Lord, for they have heard the words of your mouth. And they will sing of the ways of the Lord, for great is the glory of the Lord. For though the Lord is exalted, yet he regards the lowly. But the haughty he knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies and your right hand will save me. The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of your hands.”

We will spend this next week reviewing the whole passage and I will begin testing the week after. Keep practicing at home!

Reminders and Other Information:

• Thank you to those who practiced and remembered to bring in your Home Reading this week.

img_8094

img_8092

img_8090