Last Week

Well I hope you were able to enjoy the last few days of snow. I’ve heard lots of stories about forts and snowmen and sledding so it sounds like many of you were able to get outside and enjoy the snow! With the two snow days, and just the business of this season, I realized that I didn’t blog at the end of last week. So here are some things to keep in mind for the last couple days before we go on Christmas holidays:

• I will not be doing Home Reading this week with the kids. With practices for our concert and all sorts of things going on, it is just too difficult to find a set time that will work so we will resume reading together after Christmas
  • Last day for bringing in food for the food drive is TOMORROW. If you want to bring anything else in please remember to bring it tomorrow 🙂 Thanks for all the contributions and donations that have been made so far, it is so great to see such a willingness to serve and bless our community in this way
  • Reminder that our concert is on Friday morning. The concert starts at 9:30am and students will be dismissed from classrooms immediately following the program (about 10:30am). If you are having trouble finding a scarf for the concert please let me know ASAP so that I can figure that out.

Thanks so much! Have a great week 🙂