I need to apologize as I start off this blog post … because while I wrote a post for last week, I didn’t actually send it! It is just sitting there, with all the information you needed this week. My apologies for not catching that.
Dates to Remember:
Monday, November 19th – Food Drive begins
Tuesday, November 20th – PJ Day
Wednesday, November 21st – Spell to Write and Read seminar
Spelling and Phonograms:
ee, oo, igh, ough, ck, ir, ch, oi, ie, oy
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his names sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.”
Reminders and Other Information:
- Remember your Home Reading
- Our HS students who are going to Thailand in the Spring for a Missions Trip are selling coupons for Panago Pizza. The coupon is for $13 for any medium pizza. Coupons can be purchased at the office.
- The SWR seminar will start in the chapel at 3:15pm.
- As a primary department we have been looking for ways for our children to give back and to serve their community, and this year we have decided that we will hold a Garage Sale! The Garage Sale will be held at the beginning of December, so between now and then we are looking for our primary families to donate any toys or games that they no longer want. So, as you think about cleaning up and clearing out your playroom before Christmas, consider what you can donate. Donations may be given to classroom teachers. Please only send items that work, and that are in good condition. The money we raise will be donated to the Ann Davis House.
- Food drive begins on Monday … please no noodle soup
- 5 point items:
- mac and cheese (5 points per box)
- chunk soup
- canned lunches (ravioli, chilli, pork and beans, etc.)
- canned vegetables
- canned soup
- canned fruit
- dry pasta
- Every other item is 1 point each
- 5 point items: