A very full and busy week! Working on our novel studies, beginning a unit on place value in Math, starting to work on soccer skills in gym, and creating Love Bugs to hold all our special valentine’s next week! We enjoyed having Kaetlyn join us for her Work Experience week, and are thankful for how she helped out this week. Have a great weekend!
Dates to Remember:
Thursday, February 14th
- Love Thailand Day – hot lunch
- Red, Pink, White dress day
- Valentine’s Day celebration
Friday, February 15th – Pro-D Day
Spelling and Phonograms:
No spelling list or phonograms this week, due to the short week.
1 Corinthians 13: 4- 8a
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
Reminders and Other Information:
- Remember your home reading
- We are getting really excited for Valentine’s Day and are planning all sorts of fun.Writing out Valentines at home is optional. I do ask that if you choose to write Valentines that you include one for each child in the classroom. I will post a class list so that you don’t miss anyone.