Happy Friday! Another week, with a lot of learning and getting details figured out. I hope you all have a restful weekend! Thanks 🙂
Dates to Remember:
Thursday, September 24th – Toonies for Terry (more details below)
Friday, September 25th – Knight Day
List will be introduced on Monday, September 21st and tested on Friday, September 25th.
Reminders and Other Information:
- Remember to complete your child’s health check every day
- Check out FreshGrade if you haven’t already (see last week’s post if you are unsure what I’m talking about)
- Planners go home and come back to school every day (we will write spelling words in them at the beginning of the week, please don’t do it at home with your child)
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle every day – no water fountains available
- Forks and spoons … please do your best to remember to put these in your children’s lunches – many have been forgetting this past week
- Toonies for Terry – Each year, we celebrate the amazing achievements and life of Terry Fox and collect money to raise awareness for cancer research. We will be participating in our Terry Fox Run on September 24th and we would ask that each student bring in a toonie to help with this cause. Thanks for partnering with us in this! The toonie can be brought in any day this week.
- With rain in the forecast, please send your student to school with a rain coat and boots if they like puddles! We will be getting outside as much as possible for recess and lunch (even if it’s raining a little), as well as meeting you outside even in the rain so we need to be prepared!