This week we had an assembly, where several of our students were recognized for the hard work and the kind behaviour they have been demonstrating in class. For our assembly we talked about Worries and Fears. This is a very relevant topic to be discussing in this season right now. We talked about taking our fears to God, talking to him about all of them, and how he is with us always, and he will comfort us when we are scared.
Dates to Remember:
Tuesday, November 10th
- Remembrance Day Assembly (in class, watching the video put together)
Wednesday, November 11th – Remembrance Day, no school
Friday, November 13th – Knight Day
No spelling list this week, due to the short week.
Reminders and Other Information:
- Home Reading – make sure you are reading with your child every night – return – their book baggie when you have completed 5 days of reading
- Remember to complete your child’s health check every day
- Scholastic Code: RC155750 – this is the code you will need if you are ordering online from scholastic. Thanks!
- Homework – when your child misses school, I will be sending them home the next day with a homework folder that has some of the work that they need to catching up on from the days they have missed – I try to do some things with them in class, but some of it will need to be done at home – thanks for supporting them in this way
- Parent-Teacher Interview Sign up – the link was sent out, please check it out and select a time to meet with me. Any issues with signing up, let me know. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mi9NeP2tQqS98omZbTUhFTvwk1–xiZn3mIWj5VL0BA/edit