Update

Sorry, had this written and forgot to post it!

It has been such a beautiful week! We have sure enjoyed having the sunshine each day 🙂 We have been spending a lot of time laying the groundwork to do some story writing of our own, and there are definitely some creative ideas coming out! I’m looking forward to seeing this come together for each of them. We have also continued learning about measurement in Math, working on our novel studies, and going through the Fruit of the Spirit in Bible. Interims went home today, so be sure to check your child’s planner!

Dates to Remember:

Tuesday, April 27th – Chapel

Friday, April 30th – Pro-D Day

Spelling:

No spelling list due to the short week.

Bible Memory:

John 15:5 

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

And just as a side note, Mrs. Caswell has challenged each of the children in music class to memorize and recite for her all of the memory verses we had for the month of April. A list of them went home with the kids yesterday, or you can always go back on the blog to find them there.

Reminders and Other Information:

• Home Reading – make sure you are reading with your child every night – return – their book baggie when you have completed 5 days of reading
  • Remember to complete your child’s health check every day
  • Scholastic Code: RC155750 – this is the code you will need if you are ordering online from scholastic. Thanks!