Good afternoon! We have had a great first week back after a long break. The students all came in ready to work hard and to do their best. We have picked back up some of the places that we had left off, and have also started a couple of new things in class too. I was so happy to see everyone, and to start the year off so well. I also just have to say that they all made me feel so SPECIAL today for my birthday – I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of students.
Dates to Remember:
Wednesday, January 19th – PJ day
Friday, January 21st – Knight day
List will be introduced on Monday, January 17th and tested on Friday, January 21st
Reminders and Other Information:
- Complete your daily health check – please explain this to your child so they know what I am talking about when I ask if it is completed
- it is helpful if you send me an email when your child is going to be away – thanks!
- Home Reading program – read and return your books
- Pizza Orders – please remember to PRE-ORDER if you would like pizza lunch on Tuesdays
- Reminder to send your child with water bottles – we don’t have a fountain in class
Scholastic Orders: If you are placing a scholastic order, you can do so online, and this is the class code that you will need: RC155750