Cold and blustery week … but good to be able to bundle up and be outside. (Please make sure you send your children dressed for the weather!) The Grade 2/3’s did a fantastic job this morning at our Remembrance Day assembly, I was proud of them!
Friday, November 11th – Remembrance Day, no school
Tuesday, November 15th – Thursday, November 17th – Book Fair
Wednesday, November 16th – Parent Teacher Interviews – ** Please see link below and sign up ASAP!
Friday, November 18th – Knight Day
Wednesday, November 23rd – Jersey Day
Friday, November 25th – Pro-d Day, no school
List will be introduced on Monday, November 14th and tested on Friday, November 18th.
(8) And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. (9)An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. (10) But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. (11) Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. (12) This will be a sign to you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” (13) Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God, and saying, (14) “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favour rests.”
Reminders and Other Information:
- Parent Teacher Interviews are coming up and here is where you can sign up for a time slot. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mi9NeP2tQqS98omZbTUhFTvwk1–xiZn3mIWj5VL0BA/edit
- Home Reading -make sure you are reading and returning your book as regularly as possible!
- Water bottles – please remember to send one with your child, we do not have a water fountain in the class
- Scholastic: periodically you will receive a scholastic book order. If you wish to order you can do so online with our class code: RC155750
- Contact Information for me: email@example.com