Are we really entering June this next week?? It is hard to believe we are at this point! Lots going on in these last few weeks, be sure to keep track of all the dates and everything!
Dates to Remember:
Monday, May 29th – Spring Showcase – 6:30pm (details below)
Wednesday, May 31st – Jean’s Day (details below)
Friday, June 2nd – Knight Day
Monday, June 5th – Summer Countdown begins
- Kent’s Ice Cream field trip
Tuesday, June 6th – Nutrition Assembly
Friday, June 9th – Knight Day
Friday, June 16th
- Fun Day
- Half day for report cards
Tuesday, June 20th – Waterslides
Thursday, June 22nd
- Last day! Summer holidays begin
- Report Cards go home
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Reminders and Other Information:
Spring Showcase Details:
- wear white short sleeved t-shirts with pants, and sandals or sneakers.
- students need to be dropped off at the classroom at 6:10pm and will be picked up from the classroom after the concert in the class
Jeans Day is on Wednesday, May 31st. To wear jeans on the 31st students need to bring a $5 minimum donation for the Children’s Hospital .
- Home Reading – make sure you are reading and returning your book as regularly as possible!
- Friday Letters – don’t forget to write a letter to your child each week, they really look forward to reading and responding to them when we pull them out on Fridays!
- Scholastic: periodically you will receive a scholastic book order. If you wish to order you can do so online with our class code: RC155750
- Contact Information for me: email@example.com