Weekly Update

It’s been a great week, with lots going on. Particularly fun was our Cowboy Dress-Up day. (Pictures at the bottom). We had some cute cowboys and cowgirls in here! I hope you all have an enjoyable long weekend!

Dates to Remember:

Tuesday, April 19th

• Chapel – A special Guatemala Team assembly
  • Service Day – we are doing a garbage pick-up walk

Spelling:

1. shall
  2. should
  3. would
  4. could
  5. finish
  6. clear
  7. reach
  8. sent
  9. delay
  10. hurt
  11. move
  12. test
  13. care
  14. spell
  15. state
  16. price
  17. base
  18. bake
  19. burn
  20. fail

Bible Memory:

This is our last verse in this passage. I will be testing it in the near future.

I John 4:7-19

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. This is how we know that we live in him and he lives in us: He has given us his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Saviour of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgement: in this world we are like Jesus.

Reminders and Other Information: 

• Bring in your Home Reading books (poetry books did not go home this week)
  • Permission forms for Service Day – thank you so much for being on top of those and returning them so quickly. I really appreciate it! I still need 4 more. For Service Day students should bring work gloves as we will be picking up garbage.

IMG_4974 IMG_4972 IMG_4971 IMG_4970 IMG_4968 IMG_4967 IMG_4966