Hard to believe that we have just two weeks until Spring Break! This year is going so quickly! We have had a lot going on this week. Rock Climbing on Monday was so much fun. The students were really enjoying it and so tired by the end! The scholastic book fair was happening, and it is always fun to choose new books to read. We had Pink Shirt Day, along with our AntI-Bullying assembly. And then we ended off the week with Knight Day … which included hot lunch, as well as being served a special smoothie treat from the High School!
Tuesday, March 5th
- Bake Sale
- Math Mayhem – 6:30pm
- Safe and Unsafe Substances Assembly
Friday, March 8th
- field trip to Powerhouse at Stave Lake
- March scholastic orders due
Friday, March 15th – last day before Spring Break
Spelling and Phonograms:
This will be our last list before Spring Break 🙂 It will be introduced on Monday, March 4th and tested on MONDAY, MARCH 11th – Please note the change here (we are away on a field trip on Friday).
ch, ou, eigh, ng, oi, oy, ci, ow, th, ed
Reminders and Other Information:
- remember to bring in your home reading
- Math Mayhem – March 5th from 6:30-8pm in the gym – this is a time to come and have fun playing different math games with your children. It is always a good time!
- On March 5th, the primary department will be hosting a bake sale to support our school’s mission trip to Thailand. The sale will be open before and after school in the foyer on March 5th. Each item will be $1. There will be individually packaged gluten-free items available. Thank you for supporting Team Thailand.
- If you have not yet brought your permission slip for Stave Lake in, please get it in ASAP