Welcome back, I trust you had a great spring break and that you are ready to be back at it. We are in the final stretch of the year, and are going to jump in right away here!
April Dates/Dates to Remember:
Monday, April 1st – School Resumes and Summer Uniform begins
Tuesday, April 2nd – Worries and Fears Assembly
Tuesday, April 9th – Grandparents day
Thursday, April 11th – Intermediate Art Gala
Friday, April 12th – Zoo field trip
Wednesday, April 17th – Beach Day
Friday, April 19th – Good Friday, no school
Monday, April 22nd – Easter Monday, no school
Wednesday, April 24th – Knight day and hot lunch
Friday, April 26th – Highroad Alumni games
Saturday, April 27th – 40th Anniversary Gala
Monday, April 29th – K-6 Service Day
Spelling and Phonograms:
List will be introduced on Monday, April 1st, and tested on Friday, April 5th. We will not be doing a phonogram list this week.
Reminders and Other Information:
- reminder to bring in your home reading on your assigned day
- Reminder that to come on the bus, and to take a group around at our zoo field trip, you MUST have a criminal record check. Please check at the office to make sure you have one and it is up-to-date.
- Silent Auction Baskets: The week before spring break we were collecting $5 per elementary student to put together grade level baskets for our upcoming gala silent auction. We thought it might be good to extend our collection of donations for this week as well. If you are able to donate $5 to help us make a basket for the silent auction, your child can give the donation to their teacher or pay at the office. Thank you!
- invitations went home before spring break for our Grandparents Day, don’t forget to get those out to Grandparents!
- Please get zoo field trip permission slips in if you haven’t already