Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins! This has been a focus this week. Starting with a great field trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Thanks to all the parents who came and joined us, even though it was a little wet and muddy! Fun was had by all. We described pumpkins, drew our own pumpkins, counted the seeds in our class pumpkin … and much more this week.
Dates to Remember:
Oct. 25-27th – Book Fair – before school and after school
Oct. 26th – Knight Day
- Fall Dress Up Day
- Book Orders for October due
List will be introduced on Monday, Oct. 24th and tested on Friday, Oct. 28th
“I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. When I call, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O Lord, for they have heard the words of your mouth. And they will sing of the ways of the Lord, for great is the glory of the Lord. For though the Lord is exalted, yet he regards the lowly. But the haughty he knows from afar ”
Reminders and Other Information:
- Thank you for remembering to bring back your Home Reading
- Interim Reports went home today – check planners
- Missing just a few Comfort Kits still – if you have not brought one yet please do that ASAP
- Just a reminder that Full Dress Uniforms on Wednesday has begun … please make sure you are dressing appropriately for that. If you are uncertain about what that means, please feel free to send me an email.
- Book Fair – the book fair will be open before school and after school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Fall Dress Up – this is Fall Colours … students may wear casual pants and a fall coloured t-shirt – red, green, yellow, brown, orange – NO Costumes!
Pictures from the Week: