Great Week, with lots of excitement and energy around the book fair. Congratulations to the draw prize winners from our class!
Tuesday, Nov. 1st – Winter Uniform Begins – No more shorts or sandals
Wednesday, Nov. 2nd – Healthy Eating Assembly
Thursday, Nov. 10th – Remembrance Day Assembly – 2pm
Friday, Nov. 11th – Remembrance Day – No School
Monday, Nov. 14th – Pro D Day
Wednesday, Nov. 23rd – Crazy Hat Day
Friday, Nov. 25th – Early Dismissal – 12:15
Wednesday, Nov. 30th – Knight Day
Spelling & Phonograms:
List will be introduced on Monday, Oct. 31st and tested on Friday, Nov. 4th
- mister = Mr.
We are also going to start testing ten phonograms that we work on each week. Focusing on these phonograms, both orally and written, would be beneficial.
tch, ay, ai, ui, ng, ur, ow, th, wh, ea
“I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. When I call, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O Lord, for they have heard the words of your mouth. And they will sing of the ways of the Lord, for great is the glory of the Lord. For though the Lord is exalted, yet he regards the lowly. But the haughty he knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies and your right hand will save me. ”
Reminders and Other Information:
- Home Reading – I would like to make a few changes to the way I am doing our Home Reading program. I am going to assign different groups different days to bring in their home reading so that it is easier to find time to read with each child individually. I hope this doesn’t cause any confusion.
- Monday – Grace, Riley, Mya,
- Tuesday – Emma, Brayden, Calleigh,
- Wednesday – Liam, Kaitlin O., Dyllan,
- Thursday – Nora, Evan, Rebecca, Katlin Y.
- Friday – Nathan, Sebastien, Jadon