The sun this week has been beautiful! I was away on Monday because my grandma passed away, but I was thankful for all the hugs and prayers from the students, they were so sweet as they expressed care for me. They bring me so much joy! They have continued to work hard this week on their Insect Reports and their creative stories. We enjoyed chapel this week, with Mr. Justice starting a focus on friendship. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Dates to Remember:
Monday, May 15th – Fraser River Discovery Presentation
Thursday, May 18th – Zoo field trip
Friday, May 19th – Pro-d Day, no school
Monday, May 22nd – Victoria Day, no school
Friday, May 26th – Knight Day
Monday, May 29th – Spring Showcase
No spelling list due to the short week.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Reminders and Other Information:
- Return Permission slips that went home for the Zoo as soon as possible
- Home Reading – make sure you are reading and returning your book as regularly as possible!
- Friday Letters – don’t forget to write a letter to your child each week, they really look forward to reading and responding to them when we pull them out on Fridays!
- Scholastic: periodically you will receive a scholastic book order. If you wish to order you can do so online with our class code: RC155750
- Contact Information for me: firstname.lastname@example.org