Only two weeks to go until Christmas holidays! And we ended this last week right … decorating and preparing our classroom for Christmas 🙂 I love the Christmas season and everything that comes with it … and so it always brings me much joy to make crafts and decorate the room with the kids. It seemed the students all had a great time as well. A huge thanks to the parents that came and helped us decorate, as well as those who sent treats. It was an awesome afternoon.
Dates to Remember:
Wednesday, December 7th
- Parent/Teacher interviews 3:30-6pm
Spelling and Phonograms:
We will have no more spelling lists before Christmas. We will continue to work on the double letter phonograms.
We will not be starting a new verse before Christmas. We will be working on our songs for the Christmas concert and focussing on that.
Reminders and Other Information:
- Reminder to bring in your Home Reading this week – this will be the last week I will read with the kids before Christmas holidays.
- Thanks so much to those who have brought in canned foods! We are doing an awesome job, lets keep it up so we can bless many!
- Parent teacher interviews will be held on Wednesday, December 7th from 3:30-6pm – feel free to call the office and book an appointment
- Christmas Concert – the grade two’s will be kings. Our costume will be to wear
A Few Pictures from Our Week: